Take your skills to the next level!
The Persistence Hub is the place to be for every Java developer. It gives you access to all my premium video courses, 2 monthly Q&A calls, monthly coding challenges, a community of like-minded developers, and regular expert sessions.
- Posted 105 articles here on the blog
- Wrote my Amazon bestselling book Hibernate Tips – More than 70 solutions to common Hibernate problems
- Recorded 61 videos for the Thoughts on Java YouTube channel and grew it to more than 1800 subscribers
- Created the Advanced Hibernate Online Training, which I will reopen soon
- Gave 6 talks and 3 workshops at JUGs and conferences
- Introduced consulting calls and project coaching as new ways to work with me
Posts and Videos You Shouldn’t Miss105 posts and 61 videos are quite a lot and most likely a few more than you can watch or read right now 😉 So, here are some of the most popular ones.
PostsThe JPA 2.2 release is only a few weeks old. So, it’s no surprise that the posts about the included changes have recently been some of the most popular ones:
- How To Map The Date And Time API with JPA 2.2
- JPA 2.2 Introduces @Repeatable Annotations
- JPA 2.2’s new getResultStream() method and how you should NOT use it
- Add full-text search to your application with Hibernate Search
- How to implement complex full-text search with Hibernate Search
- How to use Facets to categorize your FullTextQuery results
- Ultimate Guide to JPQL Queries with JPA and Hibernate
- 5 tips to write efficient queries with JPA and Hibernate
- Hibernate with PostgreSQL – 6 things you need to know
- How to use PostgreSQL’s JSONB data type with Hibernate
- 5 Things You Need to Know When Using Hibernate with Mysql
- Hibernate Tips: How to override the primary key generation strategy